Thursday, April 14, 2011

10,000 and counting!

A rather notable milestone for me... but in the past 24 hours, this blog surpassed 10,000 hits. When I started writing this blog at the end of December, I had imagined that it would be a good way to share some of my thoughts about cycling and to keep my friends informed about my progress towards the Etape du Tour. I never imagined that I would get visitors from all corners of the world... and for that I'm grateful (and amazed)!

For those who may not know, I will be riding in the Etape du Tour this coming summer. (78 days left!!) But beyond just the challenge of riding a stage of the Tour de France (and hopefully making it to the summit of Alpe d'Huez), I'm also riding in support of two charities, the World Bicycle Relief and the Central Asia Institute. You can read about this in a previous blog entry. If you're able to, any contribution would be awesome.

Thank you again for reading my blog and I'll try my best to keep you guys entertained. Have a great ride!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!
    I look forward to your blog daily.

    ReplyDelete